OUT OF STOCK SEE FEL LISTING FOR SUBSTITUTE
The P/N EEL1-TCL is a candlelight spectrum 8 LED bi-pin bulbs with cable socket assembly. This unit is a professional LED candle flame simulation light source. The bulb operates from 12 volts DC Max. down to 6 volts DC. The candle flame light color temperature is an ultra-warm 1,775 Kelvin nominal with a color rendering index of 93 CRI nominal. The overall assembly length is 11 inch nominal length the cable has a female DC barrel connectors jack of the 2.1mm x 5.5mm size. The G4 style bi-Pin bulb is removable from the socket. The socket is designed to press fits into 7/16” hole in soft materials or into hard materials with a 1/2” hole and held in place with hot melt glue.
- Voltage 9-12 volts DC, Voltage dimmable and PWM dimmable
- Wattage: 0.47 watts nominal at 9-volts DC, 1.2-watt nominal at 12-volts DC
- Current: 52ma nominal at 9.0 volts DC, 100ma nominal at 12.0 volts DC
- LED bi-pin lamp: 8 LEDs per (2 LEDs in each of four 90° PCB structure quadrants), with a clear PVC plastic UL VW1 rated protective heat shrink tube jacket.
- Color temperature: 1,775 Kelvin nominal with a high color rendering index of 93 Typ. CRI nominal and a color purity of 85%.
- Lumens Ref.: 9.0 VDC = 10.5 Lumens, 12.0 VDC = 16.5 Lumens
- The overall length of the cable socket and bulb is, 11” nominal.
- The TCL bulb is 0.75” height Max. and 0.50” diameter Max.
- The socket flange is 0.62” diameter nominal.
- Candles and wall sconce props for theatrical projects
- Stage production props
- Stage set candles and lanterns
- Theatrical candle hand props